UK and Ireland Distributor of Nordic Mubio - Cell Fixation, Permeabilization Kits, high quality antibodies and reagents
Nordic-MUbio manufacture high quality antibody reagents according to strict ISO 9001 quality guidelines. In December 2013, Nordic-MUbio acquired An Der Grub Bio Research GmbH (ADG), extending their product range with Flow Cytometry products including the 'gold standard' FIX&PERM® Cell Permeabilization Kit.
FIX&PERM® Cell Fixation and Permeabilization Kit
Intracellular staining of protein biomarkers using antibodies in flow cytometry has opened up a diversity of new options for phenotypic and functional characterisation of cells in both research and clinical diagnosis.
Indeed, definitive phenotypic identification of certain cell types can require labelling of both cell surface and intracellular markers. Additionally, the cytoplasmic localisation of typical membrane molecules can prove to be a most reliable lineage marker, such as cytoplasmic CD3 and CD22 in undifferentiated leukaemia.
In such cases, and for many other cell biological and functional investigations, intracellular immunostaining is a necessity. For this purpose Nordic-MUbio offers a class leading cell fixation and permeabilization kit - FIX&PERM® - which offers a number of advantages over other methods for intracellular staining of cells in flow cytometry.
- Mildly fixes cells, preserving their flow cytometric scatter characteristics
- Allows simultaneous characterisation of both intracellular and cell surface markers
- Rapid technique - whole procedure can be carried out in less than one hour, ready for immediate analysis or storage for 24 hours
- Stringent QC procedures - the quality of each lot is determined using well-defined blood samples and subsequent comparison of scatter characteristics of obtained leukocyte populations, ensuring consistent and reliable results lot after lot
- A range of intracellular antibodies with optimised protocols for use with FIX&PERM®
FIX&PERM® is a simple procedure making use of two reagents. Reagent A gently fixes cells, while Reagent B permeabilizes them. The specific formulations reduce background and allow simultaneous addition of permeabilization medium and fluorochrome labelled antibodies, allowing staining of intracellular structures such as cytoplasmic or nuclear enzymes, oncoproteins, cytokines, immunoglobulins, etc.
Products optimised for use with FIX&PERM®
The majority of available monoclonal antibody conjugates can be used with FIX&PERM®. However, in some cases the fixation step may have to be optimised.
Nordic-MUbio offers a number of mouse anti-human conjugated (PE/FITC) monoclonal antibodies optimised for use with FIX&PERM®.
|IL-1 beta||FIB3||IgG1||FITC-labeled||100 tests||GM-4162|
Furthermore, a number of Combi-panels are offered for dual immunostaining protocols.
|Negative control||Vl-AP||IgG1||FITC-labeled||50 tests||GIC-201|
If you are having difficulty downloading product data or require further information, please contact us.